Friday, November 27, 2009

RMIT Lunch - Sante Restaurant, Crown Towers





Hi,
Today I have quite a wonderful day. In the morning, it was quite breezing when I exit my apartment. I wondered, I arrived late but there were just a few people in the general maths class(usually there are a lot)..
Later on, because I was bored with the lesson, I listen to my mp4 player and sit-sleeping all the classes till physics class.


All I did in physics class was only a few questions and chattering, and because we had a lunch event at Crown Towers we asked for earlier break!!(after all I stayed in the class less then 45 minutes of 2 hours teaching, LOL)
 
Then Yoshi, Eddie, and Me, started our foot journey to Crown(gosh, it was around 10 blocks away!!).. Eddie kept moaning and moaning bcoz he didn't like walking..
Finally we made it!!The Crown Towers!!Yeah!!Walking in the hotel like kings,but... We didn't know where the Restaurant was(huh?!? embarrassing)..After a few turnarounds, we went straight to the information desk..We're looking for a Vodafone store,coz the Sante Resto was just right above..
And.. TADAAA!! We were welcomed by our program coordinator Tracey Salter and be seated..
It was quite loooong waiting for the announcement for the buffet to start(I was really hungry after walking really far), and the beardy 
oldman finally started it..
Great lunch dude!!There were Eastern(dim sims, buns, fried rice,etc.) to Western(chicken,lamb chop, fish crisps,etc.) dished.. A very big selection of foods!! Yes a long with desserts..

Two rounds of main courses were enough for me(Eastern+Western=Full).. But I didn't realize that I still fed up to three bowls of ice cream with toppings on it!!..INSANE!!

Later on there was an award session for the scholarship(my friend Haku won one of them), debating competition, soccer, and basketball competition.. I was envious to see the beautifully engraved awards and trophies..XP
Yeah, perhaps now it's not my chance, and I will get a chance later.. :)
Coming entertainment was.... The Lady Gaga and Britney Spears show!!..
OH my, this is the funniest acting show I've ever seen.. There were Tracey as the fat clown, Phil Harty as shemale Gaga, and other 2 guys and 2 females I didn't recognize.. They danced like CRAZY monkeys!!(I didn't expected them to be that insane!!).. Even Phil danced till his wigs off, funny LOL..






It was quite an amazing day, and we ended the lunch with a few words from the MC..
Next because Eddie went home earlier, Yoshi and me headed back to city,walking again.. We dropped by Bourke st.'s JB HiFi coz Yoshi's looking for a new PSP :D.. I'm looking for a new PS3 too, with a Final Fantasy XIII Bundle(looks great!! but I still hv to wait till next March).. I ended my day by goin to the F1 merchandise store, just window shopping coz they didn't have anything new :( then I took tram home.. Oh yeah!! I've just been disturbed by the false alarm made by the Bulley residents too~~ Damn party kids..Haha..
But overall a great day!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment